Friday 5 November 2010

Let's have breakfast!!

So, here is me in a little tired version. I'm on my way to the store to buy breakfast. Wearing shoes by Sweedish Hasbeens, vintage sweater, DKNY dress, tights borrowed from a friend and a look that says: I'm not sure i've gottn' enough sleep...

Marvelous breakfast!! 

Soo, i decided to be a really good girlfriend today and make my boyfriend a really good breakfast!
If we have been out on a night on the town one of us is usually quite hung over the next day, but the good news is that we are very seldom hung over the same mornings. So if i am he makes me breakfast, and if he is i make him breakfast! That's definitely something i can live with.

Right now he's in the shower, but he promised me coffee when he's done...
I feel lucky <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! too much food for me!!! My breakfast @hungover is simply, a pint of coffee with marlboro cigs and aspirins