Saturday 9 October 2010

Stuff i wouldn't hate to have

I would love to be seen through in this from
Anglomania by Vivienne Westwood
Love these! Dress'em up or take it down!
Anglomania by Vivienne Westwood
I'm a sucker for awsome tights, and Bebaroque takes it to an other level!
Bebaroque
I neeeed this this fall. I can just imagine my black T-shirts getting a revival with this awsome chainwork!
Bitching & Junkfood
Bitching & Junkfood
Carin Wester makes amazing dresses in great fabrick and i would love to walk out wearing this!
Carin Wester
I am in love!!! Thank you to F troupe for making shoes like these!
I would love to put this on and just, well, be dressed for the day!
Peter Jensen
Such a cool skirt! The ruffles can actually be taken off and then be put back on again!
Richard Nicoll Shirting
I'll definitely surface in this....
Surfce To Air
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
t.b.a
Mmmm, me likee!
Whyred

No comments: